Translate

Friday, January 25, 2013

Unauthorized unlocking of smartphones becomes illegal Saturday | Crave - CNET

Unauthorized unlocking of smartphones becomes illegal Saturday | Crave - CNET

For all you polyamorous types out there who don't like the long-term monogamy demanded by most American wireless carriers when it comes to smartphones, I have bad news.
Starting this Saturday, it becomes illegal in this great land to unlock a new smartphone without the permission of the carrier that locked it in the first place.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

:-)

Unknown said...

It is a happy news that unlocking cell phones are no more illegal. The law has been reverted as a success of online petitions made. Recently also I unlocked my cell phone safer and easier using unlock code without any hassle. I got the accurate unlock code for my cell phone from MobileUnlockSolutions.com at affordable cost with an easy unlocking guide.