Translate

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The greatest gun ever | Conservative News, Views & Books

The greatest gun ever | Conservative News, Views & Books

Through my rifle’s optics I watched the 14″ steel plate topple over 1,000 yards away.  A broad grin of satisfaction grew upon my face.  It would stay there all day. After touching off literally hundreds of thousands of rounds over my lifetime of dedicate aim small miss small marksmanship discipline, making my first 1000 yard shot on my new Discovery Channel TV program is unquestionably the pinnacle of my ballistically coefficient life.
I have achieved the ultimate gun nut American dream by being trained by the greatest snipers the world has ever known,  being one of the lucky few to get so much trigger time with the heroes of the US Military and law enforcement. I have spent my life studying guns, admiring guns, shooting guns, fondling guns, cleaning guns, buying guns, wearing out guns, going to gun shows, writing about guns, promoting gun ownership, giving guns as gifts, and teaching others about guns.  I’m the gun guy, a loud guitar Dirty Harry with a ponytail.

No comments: