Translate

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Coming Revolution | Conservative News, Views & Books

The Coming Revolution | Conservative News, Views & Books
I believe a revolution is coming to America. Just as Hurricane Ike slammed into my home state of Texas, I am more and more convinced as every year passes that a needed voter revolution is brewing and will arrive imminently at America’s shores and ballot boxes.
The birth pains for this voter revolution can be seen through the highs and lows of current political polarities. I believe it was felt through the surge of the constitutional community supporting Rep. Ron Paul. I believe it was felt in evangelicals’ and conservatives’ frustration with our present presidential picks. I believe it is felt in the heightened responses to John McCain’s "Hail Mary throw" for vice president in Sarah Palin. And I believe it is felt in Americans’ virtually unanimous disapproval rating (roughly 91 percent) for Congress.

No comments: